This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of this Website. This Terms and Conditions agreement is made between www.geraldpaul.com and you the user.
By accessing or attempting to interact with any part of this website you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this statement. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not access or use any part of this website.
Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com reserves the right to make changes to this agreement at any time. The most current version of this agreement supersedes all previous versions, and continued use of www.geraldpaul.com constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
For the purpose of this Terms and Conditions page Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com can be used interchangeably.
Restrictions On Use
You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. As a condition of your use of www.geraldpaul.com you warrant to Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not a. co-brand this site, or b. frame this site, or c. download any content from this site (other than as provided by these terms) without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of www.geraldpaul.com. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, co-branding means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or content accessible within this site. You agree to cooperate with www.geraldpaul.com to prevent or remedy any unauthorized use. In addition, you may not use www.geraldpaul.com in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitations
www.geraldpaul.com is intended to be for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without express prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to www.geraldpaul.com unless expressly permitted by these terms.
The material and content accessible from www.geraldpaul.com is the proprietary information of Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com. Gerald Paul (aka “G”) retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Gerald Paul (aka “G”), except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use, and you may re-post a single image and up to one hundred (100) words of text from any article if such posting provides a right of attribution to Gerald Paul “(aka “G”) with a functioning link to the appropriate page on www.geraldpaul.com also displayed, and promotes the article on other websites, including social media sites. In doing so, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content. Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions violates Gerald Paul’s (aka “G”) (and www.geraldpaul.com) intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Gerald Paul (aka “G”) retains all right, title, and interest in the content of www.geraldpaul.com, including but not limited to:
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All contents of www.geraldpaul.com are: Copyright © Gerald Paul (aka “G”). All rights reserved.
All written and video material is the property of Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and cannot be used without permission and credit given. Credit must be given. You must attribute the work to “Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and include a link to the appropriate page on www.geraldpaul.com. You may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use, and you may re-post a single image and up to one hundred (100) words of text from any article if such posting provides a right of attribution to Gerald Paul (aka “G”) with a functioning link to the appropriate page on www.geraldpaul.com also displayed. You may not alter the material in any way. You may not use any material from this site for commercial purposes. You many not use any material in any way that suggests that Gerald Paul (aka “G”) endorses you or your work in any way.
The trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) appearing on this Website, including without limitation Human Optimization™, G Strategies™, Next Level Success™, Peace Optimization™ , Thought Optimization™, Emotional Optimization™, Physical Optimization™, Self Optimization™, Team Optimization™, Leadership Optimization™, Work Optimization™, World Optimization™, Resource Optimization™, Relationship Optimization™, Family Optimization™, Spiritual Optimization™, and all distinctive logo’s. All other content on this Website (“Copyrights”), including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are copyrighted works of Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Gerald Paul (aka “G”). The rights in any third party trademarks or copyrighted works on this Website are retained by their respective owners. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right of ownership of any of the Trademarks or Copyrights to you. Further, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or Copyright without the express written permission of Gerald Paul (aka “G”). The misuse of the Trademark or Copyrighted works displayed in this site, or any other content on the site, is strictly prohibited and may expose you to liability.
Articles on our site may not be republished without express written permission of Gerald Paul (aka “G”). (This is easily done, simply submit a request using the contact form.)
Linking to www.geraldpaul.com and Links To Third-Party Websites (Hyperlinks)
- This site may link to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com. Such links are provided for your convenience only and www.geraldpaul.com takes no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any links on www.geraldpaul.com to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. Links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of the sites linked to or from this site.
- You must not frame, reformat, replicate or mirror any part of the website, or use any data mining robots or other extraction tools in relation to the website, without our prior written authorization.
- You may link to our website without consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents, including any intellectual property notices. At our request, you must immediately remove any link to our website.
- Great care has been taken in providing the information on www.geraldpaul.com, Gerald Paul (aka “G”) does not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- All due care is taken in ensuring that www.geraldpaul.com is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com is not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of www.geraldpaul.com website or any linked website.
- www.geraldpaul.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for any reconstruction of any lost data. Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
- From time to time www.geraldpaul.com may host third party content such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and www.geraldpaul.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- You agree that you use this site at your own risk. The content is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com may make changes or improvements at any time. No warranty is made that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
- All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
- All health and/or fitness information is provided in a responsible manner. However, no warranties are made regarding the use of content or advice. Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com assumes no liability responsibility for your use of this material. It is strongly recommended that you consult with your doctor before implementing any health or fitness changes in your life. All content is to be used at your own discretion and risk.
Limitations on Liability
Gerald Paul (aka “G”), or www.geraldpaul.com, accepts no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied, nor any liability for anything contained in the posts or article.
www.geraldpaul.com, IT’S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENCORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF www.geraldpaul.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Termination or Restriction of Access
Gerald Paul “(aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to www.geraldpaul.com and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Gerald Paul (aka “G”) and www.geraldpaul.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page and its contents.
All due care is taken with any information you provide when accessing www.geraldpaul.com. Your privacy firmly protected. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to www.geraldpaul.com is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
The current “Comment Policy” is to have no comments. Go here for more details.
Terms, Privacy, Copyrights
Copyright Notice: Articles may not be republished without express written permission of Gerald Paul (aka “G”). See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Share for Success
Connect for Success